Monday, November 5, 2012

Grateful: 3 & 4

Day 3: Song
I love songs, not necessarily music, because vocals without music are amazing. Any real talented voice can put me in a good mood. I'm not a signer, but I love to turn up the music in my car and sing along.

Saturday night I went to see Wicked-er at The Desert Star with my cousin Stephanie. It was a musical parody of The Wizard of Oz. The play was really fun, but I especially enjoyed the ending performances of popular Broadway songs.

Day 4: Technology
Technology is so amazing. I got to see my cousin's ultrasound video on her phone. I like that I have everything at my finger tips-Instagram-Facebook-Twitter-Pinterest-Skype-Pandora-Blogger-. With all of this access comes a responsibility of limiting screen time so I can have real connections with people.

No comments:

Post a Comment