Friday, April 27, 2012

Because it's Friday and I need to do something besides watch the clock slowly reach 5PM

A is for age: 24
B is for breakfast today: Strawberries & Cream Oatmeal
C is for currently craving: homemade flour tortillas
D is for dinner tonight: idk?
E is for favorite type of exercise: yoga
F is for an irrational fear: taking the lives of my passengers when I drive, especially when it's dark
G is for gross food: curry
H is for hometown: Ogden
I is for something important: being an educated, empowered women
J is for current favorite jam: raspberry
K is for kids: love other peoples, don't want my own at the moment
L is for current location: 40th & Harrison
M is for the most recent way you spent money: car emissions, safety inspection, & registration
N is for something you need: a wax, which I have scheduled at 5:15PM
O is for dream occupation: a health educator specializing in maternal and children's health
P is for pet peeve: people who take the elevator
Q is for a quote: "Whenever you feel like criticizing any one...just remember that all the people in this world haven't had the advantages that you've had."
- F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby,
R is for random fact about you: I want a motorcycle
S is for favorite healthy snack: almonds
T is for favorite treat: banana split
U is for something that makes you unique: I'm not ashamed of my curly hair
V is for favorite vegetable: cucumbers or tomatoes
W is for today’s workout: probably nothing
X is for X-rays you’ve had: Teeth, wrist
Y is for yesterday’s highlight: I really needed a friend to hear me out yesterday. I was lucky enough to get treated to dinner and have someone listen to my thoughts.
Z is for your time zone: MST

No comments:

Post a Comment