Sunday, January 5, 2014

New Year: 2014


This new years eve we made a soft confirmation to go to a friend's house party, but Jose and I were in bad shape. Him with a cyst on his tonsil and me with a cold. We showered and started getting ready, but laid down and it was highly likely that neither of us were going to get up. Then Kenny called with enough motivation to get us going. We had a mild night of drinking and playing Catch Phrase. It was quite fun and a low key way to say goodbye to 2013 with friends. 

My one resolution is to set better boundaries and stick to them. I'm too much of a people pleaser and often times give in to what others want while sacrificing myself. I can't do it anymore. I'm looking forward to an amazing year of strength, love and connection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment