Monday, September 8, 2014

4th Anniversary

Time passes so quickly, I feel like just yesterday we were having dinner on our 3rd anniversary. Too much has happened in a year and it has by far been the hardest year. It feels good to finally be in a good place. I almost hate the saying "trust the process," but sometimes it's all you can do. Communication is good, schedules are good, money is good. We're having a good time and know we want this life together. 

I got Jose a few random gifts and have turned him on to expensive underwear. I picked them because I thought his butt would look good in some fun prints, but it turns out he likes how they feel and wants to buy more. 

We had dinner and drinks at Olive Garden. All we have are Snapchats, no good pics. I usually take a couples picture each year so we can look back on each year, we forgot to do it the day of so we did it the next day while we were at home relaxing. It's not cute, but it's real. 




As we were stopped to turn right out of Olive Garden's parking lot a guy pulled in and I could see him looking over his shoulder the whole time he was turning, he hit into our truck. It was more inconveinent than anything. All persons are fine, the truck will need some work. 

After September passes I'll be ready for year 5. Hopefully it involves some baby making, a new vehicle, and plenty of adventure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment