Thursday, December 21, 2017

Germs

I'm so happy we get to take him home soon. I've cried several times while we were out with family or thinking about Christmas, because it would be like something is missing; him.

Now that I know he'll be home for Christmas I'm getting so paranoid about germs. That is so not me, I've never thought of the body as weak. I'm prepared to be an asshole and not let anyone hold my baby. It's not worth it to me for him to end up sicker. We should probably just stay home, but I also want to have family time. We'll see what Jose thinks. He better have my back. With Che he was so cute and  made people use sanitizer when I didn't even care, like I said germs have never scared me until now.

I get so antsy at home and like to be out and about but now that my sick baby is coming home I don't even care if I don't get out of the house. I'll stay locked away if it means he's safer.

No comments:

Post a Comment