Monday, August 1, 2011

New Little Friend

We are going to give a second kitten another try. Jose has convinced me again that Mooch needs a friend. I agree with him this time because she spends a lot of time alone while Jose and I are out working. Mooch had such a hard time the first time we brought Penny home, so I was worried about her dealing with another new kitten. I tried to have a little more structure this time by buying the Comfort Zone diffuser that is supposed to release some cat pheromone that calms them when they are in stressful situations. I also thought it would be a good idea to let Mooch have her own space for awhile, which would include not letting the kitten on her Kitty Mansion.

Of course Mooch did not like this new kitten, she spent most of the first two weeks outside. She is slowly warming up to her. Here is some proof that Mooch will allow the kitten in her presence.


It's only a matter of time until they become best friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment