Friday, March 15, 2013

Poster Contest

I've always felt like the whole numbers and banking this isn't for me, but this past month I was able to let my creativity and abilities shine through. This year our focus is on compliance so each month we have some dumb activity. I don't like competition, especially at work, it's all such a waste of time. 

This month's campaign was to make a poster depicting what your department does. We brainstormed several ideas and came up with making it a comic that said what we do and who was in our department. I honestly had so much fun making it and may have stayed up past midnight messing around with the photos. 

I thought we had a great poster until I started seeing everyone else's poster and they were just as good, if not better. There were no real rules to the poster so some group did some bizarre poster that involved bringing in a shopping cart. 

Out of sixteen poster our department took first place. I was really proud of us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment