Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Camping At Our House

The Bear Lake With Friends post tells the story of how we ended up camping at our house. On the drive home we lost four friends who decided to go home. We got home around 10:00 PM so I played host and got all of the beds set up while the guys went to the store to buy meat to grill. We ate, had a bon fire, played a game, then went to sleep. 

My friends are great they washed my dishes and helped me cook. We had french toast and chorizo con juevos. After breakfast we all go ready to go to Fort Buenaventura which is literally 2 blocks from my house. We canoed, cooled off in the River, then did some more grilling. 









Here are a few videos I recorded for Instagram. The quality isn't great and the river sound is way loud. 



Our camping trip didn't turn out how we planned, but we had a lot of fun and definitely made some great memories. Hopefully we have a round two next summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment