Monday, August 26, 2013

Final Video Project

I finished up my New Media class and must say I really, really liked it. It was fun learning about video editing and shooting good shots. I've never had a class like this, where I felt vulnerable, but challenged, showing my work to my peers every week. It was fun to see everyone's ideas turn into a video that told a story. I loved the discussion and bonding time we had as a cohort. It's sad to think this was the last class we'll all have together. Only 8 more months until graduation. 

Here's my final video project. We had to do something geared toward our profession so I did an instructional car seat video. I appreciate my cousin and her son taking the time to act in my little video. When we were younger Stephanie and I made some pretty quirky videos, so it was fun to work with her again. 



Here are some photos from the last night of class. A few are people are missing, so at graduation we'll have to get a complete class picture.  



No comments:

Post a Comment