Monday, November 9, 2015

I'm Grateful for My Baby Daddy

Now isn't that the trashiest blog title?

I'm grateful for my husband. Being married is weirdly a lot of work. Recently so many of my family are struggling through divorces and it makes me sad for them. It sounds so painful that people can just stop loving each other. Shitty things happen and sometimes I get really judgey towards people who give up, but I suppose people know what they can handle.

Anyway back to my life. We're in family mode, focused on building and raising our clan. We're so different so I know we'll face parenting challenges, but I believe we both have great qualities to pass on.

While I was recovering from childbirth if I've ever questioned if he loves me, in those moments, I knew he absolutely does. He would tell me to do my self care rituals, go to my room, shut the door, and take a nap. The best thing a new mom could do.

Watching how he interacts and loves his son puts the biggest smile on my face. They're lucky to have each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment