Thursday, August 9, 2012

Throwback Thursday: I love the dentist

Brace Face
I went to the dentist yesterday and I loved it, it feels so good to have extra clean teeth. The dentist scared me when he said he could see 3 cavities, I was already making up a goal to be cavity free on the next visit, but he was just kidding. He did spot a chipped tooth though. He informed me of a chipped tooth at my last visit too. I have no idea when I chipped them and wouldn't have even noticed if he hadn't told me.  I do my best to take care of my teeth because my parents often reminded me that they paid a lot of money for them. I spend too much time thinking and preparing for the future, so I know I don't want to be toothless or have painful procedures. Prevention over intervention for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment