|I was surprised by how many different prints and scraps I had.|
I found a cute sewing project on Pinterest that uses fabric scraps. It's a surprise so I can't show you until September 19th.
The tutorial gave the option of using glue so the fabric won't fray. I bought some and the instructions say to pierce the tip with a fine pin. I was struggling to get the pin all the way through the tip. I used my teeth to pull off the tip so I could stab from the bottom up. Glue squirted out onto my lips. I freaked out because instantly they felt numb. I read the bottle to see if it was toxic. Sure enough it says if it's swallowed you should induce vomiting and call poison control. I made sure to spit and rinse my lips, but can't be 100% sure that some didn't get ingested. I resumed sewing but I swear I started feeling sick to my stomach and dizzy. I can't decide if it was all in my head or the glue. I felt nauseous and kind of wanted to make myself throw up, but I didn't.
|Shredded Chicken Tostadas|
I'm pretty sure I was okay and well enough to make dinner. I finally made rice that was edible. Probably because I skipped the brown rice and used white.