Friday, May 3, 2013

Fragmented Friday

I have a lot of thoughts that I don’t want to make into individual posts so here are some fragments I want to share.

  • My sweetheart of a mother gave me a card and some cash to celebrate my new job. She said the money could only be used for shoes or an outfit for work, not bills. I bought a pair of cute tennis shoes since I’ll be on my feet Friday evening and Saturday working the Safe Kids Fair. I also got a cute new purse that’s simple, yet big enough to fit my iPad in.



  • I want to do a little nephew bragging because isn't this the cutest picture.



  • Comcast sends a lot of junk mail, and good thing they do, because it reminded us that we never got the $144 they owe us from back in February.  Those bastards. They said we should be seeing the money soon. This time I set a reminder in my calendar to follow up next week if I don’t get it.


  • My husband finally has health insurance for probably the first time. I’m so grateful for this job and the amazing benefits they offer. 

I hope you have an excellent weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment