Monday, June 9, 2014

On Hold

Last year on vacation Jose and I had a serious conversation about starting a family. Of course I was hesitant, but I decided to give it a try because all he's ever wanted is a family. I've been off birth control since last May and never got pregnant. It has been slightly frustrating, but I've been okay with it. I'm done with school and ready for the next phase of having a family with Jose, but some things have come up and we have to put this plan on hold. I feel really sad knowing I'm actively preventing conception and some days I think about not starting birth control at all because what are the chances of getting pregnant if I haven't in over a year. I need to follow through with this decision until things are back on track. I'm not looking forward to the weigh gain, I'm currently down to 144. I will gladly take clearer skin though. 

This is me today...

No comments:

Post a Comment