Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Best Weekend in A Long Time

It's half way through the week, but I wanted to write about my weekend. I feel like it's been a long time since I've actually had a truly happy weekend. 

Saturday morning I had planned to go to yoga, but it wasn't looking so good as I kept hitting the snooze button. I knew I needed to go and get mentally ready for an evening party we were going to. I been feeling very anxious in social situations lately. 

Yoga was a great start to my day. I went to a local nursery to buy flowers and veggies for my garden, then I met my brother for lunch. 

After lunch I was really tempted to go home and take a nap, but my brother convinced me that I need to keep working. I busted ass and got flowers planted in my front yard and my garden set up in the backyard. I appreciate my grandparents coming around to help and keep my company. 

Portulacas


Sunday was the best day. We slept in, then went on a group motorcycle ride with Memo, Joel, Johnny, & Bro. We had lunch at The Oaks. It's no secret that I love Utah and all of it's beautiful scenery. Riding up Ogden Canyon and down the North Ogden Divide made me feel so overwhelmed with happiness to see nature's beauty and to feel so carefree and stress free. I think purchasing my bike was one of the best decisions I've made. 








The best part of my weekend was picking up my parents from the airport Sunday night. They were in Mexico for two weeks for my grandpa's funeral. I really missed them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment