Tuesday, December 2, 2014

My Kind of Sunday

I could not have asked for a better Sunday. I woke up and jetted off to soulful power yoga. When I came home, Jose was still asleep so I snuck back into bed for a warm nap. Waking up hungry I reheated some barbacoa, fried up some potatoes with a side of eggs and warm hot cocoa. We ate and discussed what we wanted to do for the day. My only request was that we didn't spend all day in front of the TV. 


I got tricked into another nap. We woke up hungry again and hopped on the Pizza Hut app. My phone beeped that it was dying so we thought the charging cord had a short, but realized that the power was out and it stayed out for hours. 

To keep warm we snuggled up, ate our pizza and watched Burt's Buzz, a documentary about the Burt's Bees company. After we  exhausted the charge on the laptop and phone we showered by candlelight and headed off to wander the aisles of Walmart. 

By the time we got home the power was back, but none of our Sunday shows recorded so we busted out a puzzle we got last Christmas. The 750 pieces make up Times Square in New York. Our goal is to have it completed before our NY trip. 


To entertain myself in the dark I played with my camera to take a few shots of this new art piece I bought during Small Business Saturday. The artist is Vanessa Colunga


No comments:

Post a Comment