Sunday, June 3, 2012

Breaking Up Is Hard To Do

The time came for me to say goodbye to my beautician. She's done some vibrant transformations on my appearance. I went from dark brown, virgin hair to red and black.



The most striking service I got was eyelash extensions. She would always mention them to me, but I never wanted to do it because of the cost and I was worried that it would ruin my natural lashes. I finally gave in last November when she ran a special for $80 instead of the usual $150. 



This sounds so vain but I didn't want to give up the eyelashes. I really like them and it feels good to be pampered and chat for a bit. She was right it makes the most difference to your appearance and it was very  low maintenance which was perfect for me because I don't wear make-up. 

The number one reason I decided to call it quits is because it's $40 every two weeks . I always said I'd quit if we had a change in income. Although we can still afford it we came to the decision that we would cut out two unnecessary expenses, eyelashes and the supersonic car wash pass for an extra $105 that can go towards savings and tuition. 

No comments:

Post a Comment