Friday, June 8, 2012

Our Health Is A Blessing

I had the chance to visit with my cousin's wife Angie a few times this week. She is in the hospital battling a range of ailments that cancer has brought upon her body. 



Today I stopped in to wish her a happy birthday and chat with her and her husband Bobby. I can't imagine having to see my spouse go through such pain and suffering, but hearing their testimony and seeing their faith was so inspiring.  Angie said, "our health is a blessing." Too often I take my health, husband and family for granted. I hope to be better at appreciating my many blessings, because life can change in an instant. If you pray please take the time to ask for healing and comfort for Angie and her family. If you would like to read her story and keep in contact with her throughout this journey go here.


No comments:

Post a Comment