Sunday, January 20, 2013

What We've Been Up To

We've been getting along just fine without cable and internet even though we seem to be bored and go to bed early-10ish. The pros are that we wake up early and have been forced to find other ways to entertain ourselves. We did set up the TV to get the free digital channels, but we sure miss having a DVR.

Saturday night we played games and had a few drinks.
This morning we woke up around 7 AM. I don't get why I can't wake up this easily on weekdays. We made breakfast then went back to lounging in bed. I was itching to get outdoors and be active. We decided to go shoot the Ruger LCP.380 Jose traded for on KSL.
My hands were full when I jumped into Jose's truck, I hit my head on the top of the door frame. I started feeling really nauseous. I don't think I hit my head that hard, but after I did I started feeling sick.
I didn't really care for shooting the gun. It was much more powerful than the beebee guns I'm used to shooting. The idea behind the gun is protection but personally I've never felt unsafe and only like shooting cans, not mammals.







No comments:

Post a Comment