Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Easy Pulled Pork


The idea of Crockpot cooking is convenient, but sometimes I don’t like the texture of meant made in the Crockpot. I found a recipe on  Bodybuilding.com for pulled pork sandwiches. It was appealing because all of the ingredients are real ingredients. 
In the Crockpot
I debated whether I wanted to grab buns on the way home from work or just use the corn tortillas I already had and make tacos. I was craving bread so I went with sandwiches. The recipe calls for red pepper flakes and cayenne pepper so if you don’t like spicy, you should probably skip those ingredients, because it has a kick to it. I was pleased with how it turned out.  My husband, who doesn't care for pork and doesn't want anything too healthy, asked for half a sandwich and ended up eating one and a half. I recommend trying the recipe, I know I’ll be using it again.
Recipe 


No comments:

Post a Comment