Sunday, March 4, 2012

#3 & #4

#3
Your Neighborhood


I feel like I spend a lot of time defending my neighborhood, West Ogden, because it is a lower income area with a bad reputation. I've lived her for two years and have never had a problem. Most of my neighbors are elderly and they do a good job keeping an eye on everything. I like how secluded it is, but it's close enough to the freeway and downtown Ogden. My greatest memories of West Ogden are from my childhood when the Apostolic church was here. I made a lot of great friends that I looked forward to seeing every Wednesday & Sunday. My mom grew up in this same neighborhood and my aunt currently lives down the street from me. Every morning when I drive over the viaduct I get to look at the beautiful Rocky Mountains, seeing the view always reminds me to give thanks for a new day. Another great thing about my neighborhood is it's located next to the Ogden River Parkway. I love walking and biking the trails. It's also by Fort Buenaventura where I plan on really working my arms this summer on the canoes.  


#4
Bedside




No comments:

Post a Comment