Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Don't Believe The Hype


Today I woke up with enough time to make a shake. 


Just thought I should let you know I gave in and bought the Hunger Games book on my Kindle for Android. I didn’t want jump on the band wagon because everyone is making such a big deal about it.  In honor of the movie release I wore my “Don’t Believe the Hype” Obey Shirt, reason being it bothers me when people are all hyped up about the movie but don’t read, or even know the book exists.  Two reasons why I bought the book was because I do eventually want to see the movie. Second, I heard that it portrays a heroine without sexualizing her, if that’s true, then I support the message.  So far the book is a quick paced read and I’m enjoying it. I hopped on, and of course my beliefs aren’t any better than yours, but seriously READ A BOOK. 


No comments:

Post a Comment