Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Best Place to Be is Together

It's been a great weekend with Jose. He's been working really hard and just finished training his first student, so he got a few days off.

~Thursday~
He took me out to dinner, it was so much fun just talking and laughing. Then we went to see Contraband. The movie was suspenseful, but really good.

~Friday~
We hung out in our living room snacking, watching TV, and him playing PS3 and me on the computer.

~Saturday~
We stayed up until 3:00 AM the night before so we slept in until 2:00 PM. Bad, I know, but it doesn't happen often enough. Waking up so late made us lazy for the rest of the day. A friend of ours was having a birthday party, but we were feeling too lazy to go. We decided we would stay in and order some wings from Wing Nutz. The food must have given us the energy we needed, because we decided to get ready and go out. We got to Caysie & Parker's way late, like 11:00 PM, but just in time for cake.

Jessica's 22nd Birthday
Just wanna point out one thing I love about not having children is we can be impulsive and come and go whenever we want.
Jose doesn't like to pose for pictures
~Sunday~
Jose had to go to work at 11:00 AM so I caught up on some more episodes of Pretty Little Liars. I spent a little time on Pinterest, but all of the pictures were making me hungry so I had to get off and make dinner. 

Salad, Garlic Bread, Grilled Chicken, Cheese Tortellini, and Limeade

After such a great weekend I'm ok that tomorrow is Monday. I'm ready to work hard and enjoy my week.



No comments:

Post a Comment