Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Recap

I've had some eventful days that I meant to post about, I'm already a week behind. Here's a condensed, quick version.

I've been spending a lot of time with friends lately because I need an attitude adjustment if I want to hang out around my family

Last Tuesday I met up with Ashley, Kevin, Brandon, & Noah at Slackwater Pub & Pizzeria.  As soon as I walked in I knew I would like the place with their vast beer selection and delicious sounding pizzas. I wasn't very hungry but it was so good I ate my whole pigs and piƱa pizza.


I stopped to say happy birthday to Bianca and give her a Kardashian calendar. 


Wednesday 1/25/12 was my brother-in-law's 12th birthday so Stela and I decorated his room.
Glow in the dark LED balloons

Stela & her little guy
Janeece trying to get some raisins
Happy I got to see my niece and nephew

Birthday boy!

Friday night I went out with Coco & Emanuel. We went up to Powder Mountain and then Wing Nutz. I haven't been called Squid in years. It brought back so many old memories to hear that nickname. 


Saturday we took Anthony to Boondocks for his birthday. Then we went back to his house for cake. 





$10 for every year of life
So that's what I was up to last week.


No comments:

Post a Comment