Friday, January 13, 2012

WSU 11th Annual Gospel Festival

Tonight my mom and I went to the WSU 11th Annual Gospel Festival. Gospel is one of  my favorite genres of music. The thing I enjoyed most was the presence of God in the place. It's so amazing that a community can gather together, no matter what church they belong to, to praise the Lord.

Taking pictures was shunned upon and I was asked to stop. I did get a few shots, but they aren't great.

Griffin Memorial Church of God in Christ Choir
WSU Choir
I was able to record a little, but the videos don't compare the how good it sounded.


  Praise him with the tambourine and dancing; praise him with strings and flutes!
                                                                                                       -Psalm 150:4

 
These are the True Vine Dancers. Their performance was amazing. I didn't record the most powerful part because I was overcome with how beautiful it was. 


It's Going to Be Alright

Awesome drummer

WSU Choir performed so well on this last song. I didn't start recording soon enough.

Closing song with all of the choirs 






No comments:

Post a Comment