Monday, January 23, 2012

Is it Snowing Where You Are?

Looking out my work window at the thick flakes that were falling made me nervous to drive home. I stayed longer to let the 5 'o clock traffic clear up. Once I stepped outside I wasn't scared anymore. It hasn't been around much this year so I forgot the love I have for the white stuff. I'm enamored by seeing it, feeling it, and tromping through it so that's exactly what my my purple boots and I did. 

                                               
.bunny.

.skunk.
She was good at posing tonight 
My purple boots and Mooch
I want to leave with a song. There's no real reason but that I like what I hear. I'm listening to City and Colour, the more songs that play the more I want to share, but if you wanted to hear songs you'd seek them out.



No comments:

Post a Comment