Saturday, December 8, 2012

I Made It To Cali


Getting to Cali worked out really well. Since Jose rode his motorcycle we didn't have to worry about getting him a flight. My cousin hooked me up with a buddy pass on Jet Blue so it was only $22 for me to get to Long Beach from Salt Lake City. There are about 4,000 Jet Blue employees in Utah which makes getting back into the state hard so there is no guarantee that I'd make it. I used airline miles from my Venture card for the flight home because I HAVE to be to class Tuesday night to present my research prospectus about breastfeeding communication. 

Jose & Lani were waiting for me at the airport. We got pulled over on our way home because the plates on the Denali have been expired since August. Oops! The cop let us go since it wasn't our car. When we got back to Mira Loma the power was out from 4:30 PM to 5:00 AM. Jose and I went out to grab some wings and catch up. I was exaggeratedly cold in 55 degree weather. I doesn't make any sense since I had just come from colder, wetter weather. 

I'm happy to be here and for all of the fun we're going to have. 


No comments:

Post a Comment