Friday, December 14, 2012

Decking The Halls

I got to decorate at two houses this year. 

The first place was in California where the kids picked out a real Christmas tree. I've never had a real tree before, so I had a lot of fun looking for the perfect one. The smells were amazing. Lani helped her uncle Jose set the tree up and Leah did the rest. Jimmy was very busy playing his DS, but he did help in the selection.










Second, was at my house. I kept it simple this year because I always feel like why do all of that work when no one see's it. The only reason I put up my tree is because my cat loves it. I added pictures of my loved ones to make it more personal and to remind me what Christmas is really about--LOVE. 


 

2 comments:

  1. your tree and decor looks fantastic! Love it!
    Helene in Between

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm stopping by from the great CHristmas Tree Linky!! I love your blog. I am a new follower!!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!! Your tree, decorations look beautiful. I'm Hanna and you can find me over at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    xoxoxo Hanna

    ReplyDelete