Friday, November 2, 2012

I Want In On The Daily Gratitude: Day 1 & 2

Day 1: Marriage
I'm grateful for marriage.  I didn't think marriage would make a difference since we already lived together, but making that commitment to each other felt so special.

I can't believe how extremely challenging it is at times, but I'm grateful for my partner. Jose always asks me if I'd marry him again and I usually agree. Once I said yes, but later on in life when we're both more mature. He reminded me that we get to mature together. That's good and bad somedays, but I'm glad we are learning together.

I'm grateful for the examples of enduring marriages in my life. My parents, in-laws, and all of our grandparents inspire me to continue on in love.



Day 2: Home
I'm grateful for a place to call home.

  • My house
  • Ogden
  • Utah
  • USA

No comments:

Post a Comment