Friday, November 23, 2012

River Silas Martinez


He's finally here! Jose's best friend and wife announced on April Fool's day that they were going to be parents.You can imagine how hard that was to believe, but after Natalie refused a drink we knew it had to be true, because WHY would Natalie refuse a drink?

I know we were all meant to be friends, we have such similar views on child birth, babywearing  breast-feeding and circumcision, which makes me feel good to know that I will have their support when our time comes. They decided not to find out the sex of their baby until he was born. They planned an at home water birth, but after being in labor from Monday morning until Friday morning River was finally delivered by cesarean.

It's amazing how you can love someone you've never met. Jose and I can't wait to meet the new addition to our family. I hope it doesn't make us baby hungry.


Milk Drunk! My favorite picture so far.
Having a baby is hard work 
Nap Time
Abuelito Pepe and his new grandson


No comments:

Post a Comment