Thursday, November 8, 2012

Jazz vs Lakers

When Jose and I were dating we would go watch the Jazz play the Lakers at the Energy Solutions Arena. We haven't been in awhile and I think partly because when you're dating you put way more interest in things just to spend time together. Now that interest has worn off. The Lakers came into town last night, but instead of heading out to the ESA we decided to watch from home. We're saving up to go to the next game in LA at the Staples Center. They play on Jose's birthday. It'll be a change for me to be the minority among all of the gold and purple. I hope I don't get mauled by a dirty Laker fan. 

Last night we had a little party for two in our jerseys with drinks and nachos. Jazz won!






Here are a few pictures from previous games. 


November 2007
May 2008
April 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment