Monday, November 26, 2012

Uneasy Wife/Adventurous Husband

Ever since Jose got laid off I've entertained his idea that he was going to ride his motorcycle to California. I didn't take him seriously because it was getting closer and closer to winter. It's actually been fair weather here, no rain or snow, so he packed his bag and headed out today. The thing about Jose is he isn't the type to plan, so off he went and will come back when he's ready. 

I am extremely independent and I like my alone time, but this feels different than when we're separated for work. I tossed and turned all night, he kept asking me if I was okay. I know that subconsciously I was worried that my husband was riding 689 miles on a motorcycle in November. I kept hoping that he wouldn't end up going, but I wasn't going to say he couldn't. He wants to spend time with his family, old friends, and meet River. His nephew Jimmy has been waiting for him for months so he'll be so excited when he sees him pull up. 

The last time I heard from him was around 4:30 pm,  when he was in Beaver, UT. I assume he's going to make it to Vegas and spend the night at his aunt's. I won't be able to sleep until I hear from him. 

When I got home I saw this sweet note on the table. 
It's tear stained. Ha j/k it's water. 
Because you need a visual.



No comments:

Post a Comment